WARRANTY POLICY & TERMS OF SALE
Select Pool Products proudly stands behind all our product lines and offers timely in-house troubleshooting and warranty support.
To open a warranty claim, please complete our Warranty Request Form. Once received, our warranty department will reach out to you within 1-2 business days.
- Select Pool Products warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for the applicable warranty period from the date of installation
- Select Pool Products grants the following limited warranty to the first person for whom the product was installed.
- Warranty timelines are effective from the date of install. If this cannot be shown, the warranty period will commence at the date of purchase.
- All warranties are subject to manufacturer inspection prior to approval (Proof of purchase is mandatory)
- Under no conditions will Select Pool Products or the associated manufacturer be responsible for labour charges, loss of water, chemicals or any other damages that could occur.
- Select Pool Products will replace the warrantied product with a new item of the same product code. Under no circumstances does Select Pool Products offer refunds for any items deemed defective.
The product warranty specifically excludes:
Any defect arising from:
- Improper installation, use or handling or other improper dealings with the product.
- Failure to comply with the installation and proper use instructions provided with the product
- If applicable, the use of noncompatible power supplies
- Any damage caused by the external power supply (i.e., spikes/surges)
- Freeze damage or impropr winterization of the product
- The cost of returning the product to Select Pool Products
- Personal injury, property damage or economic loss, however caused.
PRODUCT Length of Warranty
Spa Electrics Pool Lighting
Atom Light 3yrs
Argon Lights 3yrs
Retro Lights 3yrs
*Warranty on a replacement light bulb is 1 year OR the
remainder of the original warranty period (whichever is greater)
LVX Transformers 3yrs
PuraVida UV Systems
PMIII/PSII ballast 2yrs
PMIII/PSII lamp and Quartz tube 1 yr
PV2 Ballast 2yrs
PV2 Lamp and Quartz tube 1yr
ICO Water Chemistry Device
ICO Sensors 1 yr
TERMS OF SALE
All sales are final. Select Pool Products, can, in its sole discretion accept goods for return subject to pre-approval and pre-authorization (provided the criteria requirements are met).
The following criteria requirements must be met in order for a return to be considered for approval;
- All goods must be returned within 30 days of the sales transaction and are subject to preapproval and pre-authorization with Select Pool Products’ sole discretion.
- Freight is non-refundable
- Goods must be new, unused and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- All items are subject to a restocking fee to be determined at the time of return.
- All returns must have a matching sales invoice.